Customer Service Experience
Lake Travis, Texas
May 2009 to September 2009
Ski Boat Instructor/Boat
- Instructed students of varying ages how to water ski and wakeboard.
- Logged over 125+ hours of one-on-one instruction time.
- Trained other dock hands how to drive ski boats.
November 2009 to March 2010
- Learned to value local business and regular customers.
- Developed a punctual work ethic.
- Streamlined work flows for more efficient multitasking.
May 2007 to October 2007
- Learned how to deliver customer service in a high volume dining setting.
- Developed a thicker skin for customer interactions.
- Worked in a fast pace environment with many different personality types
Summer 2004 & 2005
Catering and Front of Kitchen
- Expedited to go orders with an attention to detail.
- Planned and coordinated off site catering events.
- Delivered exception customer service under the supervision of a difficult manager.
direct observation of or participation in events as a basis of knowledge.
practical knowledge, skill, or practice derived from direct observation of or participation in events or in a particular activity
the conscious events that make up an individual life.